Awakening the Third Eye workshop skills
Awakening the Third Eye
Vision of the Eye, Vision of the Heart
A list of skills covered during the course
Note: not every point will be covered in all courses. If you are specially interested in a particular aspect of the knowledge, make sure you mention it to the instructor at the beginning of the workshop.
Third eye and vision skills
- Understanding what the third eye is.
- Understanding the place of the third eye in the Clairvision work of inner alchemy.
- Feeling your third eye.
- Discerning the different modalities experienced in the third eye (vibration and its different forms, light, space, vortices), and understanding what they can be used for.
- Learning about common experiences taking place when working on third eye and spiritual vision, and how to handle these experiences.
- How to use the third eye to focus yourself.
- How to use the third eye to quieten your mind.
- How to use the third eye to meditate. Learning the Clairvision School's third eye meditation technique.
- The triple process of vision: how to see an aura, how to cultivate spiritual vision.
- Peripheral vision and its value in order to cultivate third eye vision.
- How to make the most out of your daily activities in order to foster the development of your third eye.
- The course is the opportunity to ask any question you wish about personal experiences you may have had during former third eye work, meditation or psychic experiences. A team of instructors is available to give you personal feedback.
- Learning how to perform the throat friction technique.
- How to use the throat friction technique to enhance the perception of your third eye, or of any other chakras or structure of energy.
- How to use the throat friction technique to enhance the process of vision.
Eye contact, interactive space
- Understanding the place and value of interactive techniques (techniques practiced in pairs).
- Learning how to implement the interactive technique of eye contact.
- Learning how to use eye contact practices for the purpose of opening the third eye and developing spiritual vision.
- What are common experiences during eye contact, and how to handle them.
- Split eye contact and how it can be used to detect subpersonalities (characters) in someone, or revealing hidden aspect of their personality.
- How to use eye contact for the purpose of centering, gaining inspiration, problem solving, fostering creativity.
- How 'superior stillness' can be used for the purpose of connecting with angels or higher spiritual beings.
- How to use eye contact to 'recharge' someone who is in shock or in need of healing.
- Verticality and column of Spirit: what they are, and their place in the Clairvision work.
- Learning how verticality and the column of Spirit can be used for controlling headaches.
- Understanding how the work on verticality can benefit people suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Understanding the value of correct posture for meditation or interactive techniques.
- Simple tips on how to improve your sitting meditation posture.
- Directions on how to cultivate posture: the three postural elements.
- Learning to establish a field of vibration between your hands, and to strengthen it by using the throat friction.
- How hand fields can be used for exploring the state of health of various organs and body parts.
- How to use hand fields on yourself, recharging and nurturing the envelope of the heart after a trauma or in case of extreme fatigue.
- How to use hand fields to recharge pelvic energies in situations of exhaustion.
Energy management and protection skills
- Discerning closed and opened states of your energy. Learning to pay attention to these states, and produce them at will.
- Understanding and perceiving when and why your energy should be closed, or opened.
- Learning to gather and close your energy for the purpose of protection.
- How to use the third eye and belly energies for the purpose of grounding.
- The use of energy for interpersonal skills: matching someone from the heart or belly center.
- Etheric excretion: how running water can be used to cleanse your energy.
Earth energies and dowsing
- Understanding what earth lines are, and their effect on physical and emotional health.
- How to use the third eye to dowse and detect earth lines. How to make simple rods for dowsing. How to locate earth lines without rods.
- How to judge the degree of toxicity of an earth line.
Night practice, technique of psychic sleep
- How to use night practice for the purpose of relaxation and fast recuperation.
- How to facilitate a peaceful transition into sleep at night, and help connect to spiritual spaces during your sleep.